PHIL 6000 satisfies a graduate student's in-person RCR training requirement for both the RCR Academic Policy for Doctoral Students and the RCR Compliance Policy. Doctoral students are encouraged to take PHIL 6000 during their first summer session (if, at that time, they will be enrolled full time). Some graduate programs have an in-house training approach that their doctoral students should take instead of PHIL 6000.
PHIL 6000 is a one-credit course and is listed under Philosophy in Oscar; students should only register for one section of the course.
For more information about the course or if you are a postdoc who is interested in attending, contact the RCR Program.
The fall and spring sections are primarily for graduate students who will not be full time during the summer session.
- PHIL 6000 A: May 13-22, 11:00am-1:45pm (5 meetings MWF MW)
- PHIL 6000 B: Wednesday, May 15 and Thursday, May 16, 9:05am-4:55pm
- PHIL 6000 C: Monday, May 20 and Tuesday, May 21, 9:05:am-4:55pm
- PHIL 6000 D: June 3-12, 2:00pm-4:45pm (5 meetings MWF MW)
- PHIL 6000 E: Monday, June 3 and Wednesday, June 5, 9:05am-4:55pm
- PHIL 6000 F: Tuesday, June 11 and Thursday, June 13, 9:05am-4:55pm
- (to be announced later)