The items listed below may be useful for those who would like to organize an RCR event or course for their students, postdoctoral researchers, or other members of the Georgia Tech community. For more information about RCR resources or teaching strategies, contact Dr. Jason Borenstein.
- IIT Ethics Education Library: Case Study Collection
- National Academy of Engineering Online Ethics Center: Responsible Research - Cases
- U.S. Office of Research Integrity (ORI): RCR Casebook
- U.S. Office of Research Integrity (ORI): The Lab
- U.S. Office of Research Integrity (ORI): The Research Clinic
- Institute of Medicine: Integrity in Scientific Research
- The National Academies: On Being a Scientist