The RCR Workshops listed below can enable undergraduate students, master's students, and postdoctoral scholars to satisfy the in-person training requirement of the Georgia Tech RCR Compliance Policy. The workshops do not satisfy the in-person training requirement for doctoral students.
To receive a notice when the next RCR Workshops are open for registration, you can sign up on the RCR Training Listserv.
RCR Workshop Series
- Tuesday, June 7 – Authorship, 10:00-11:00am, Location: Coon Building Room 250
- Tuesday, June 7 – Peer Review, 11:00am -12:00pm, Location: Coon Building Room 250
- Wednesday, June 8 – Authorship, 10:00-11:00am, Location: IBB Room 1128
- Wednesday, June 8 - Research Misconduct, 11:00am-12:00pm, Location: IBB Room 1128
- Thursday, June 9 - Research Misconduct, 10:00-11:00am, Location: Coon Building Room 250
- Thursday, June 9 - Science and Engineering in Society, 11:00am-12:00pm, Location: Coon Building Room 250
- Access the Genius training platform using the "GT Login" button.
- Click on "View Course Catalog", then enter "RCR" in the search bar. You can view information about each RCR Workshop session (including session times and locations) by clicking on "more info".
- To register for a session, click on "Register", then "Proceed to Checkout" next to the shopping cart icon (there is no cost for the sessions) and "Confirm". You will receive a registration confirmation email and a calendar file. The system does not generate reminders, so please add the class to your calendar.
- For video meetings, check the calendar file for a video link to attend the meeting on the designated date/time.
(text and background only visible when logged in)
Important Note: As of January 28, 2022, the RosterTech training platform has been discontinued. Your historical RosterTech transcript will be accessible in the near future; more information will be provided when this feature is available.
Upcoming RCR Events
Registration Instructions: Check the Upcoming RCR Events side box to see if any events are on the calendar. Click on the relevant link in the side box (if available) for instructions and registration links. These events are hosted outside of the RCR Program but provide in-person contact hour credit for the RCR compliance requirement.